MacPherson Mall, also known as M2 (M Square), is primed to be the new icon of MacPherson. This former Hotel Windsor is a new freehold mixed development that consists of a shopping mall integrated with a new hotel. Being the only mall in Macpherson, it is the gateway to exciting new retail and dining experiences in this area.
Macpherson Mall is a 4-storey retail podium comprising 29 restaurants & 57 retail shops, with a 300-rooms international business hotel nestled above.
Located at the cross junction of MacPherson Road & Upper Aljunied Road, MacPherson Mall will command excellent frontage to capture the high human traffic consisting residents in the nearby housing estates and work places.
More About MacPherson Mall:
- 86 freehold units for sale
- 57 shops B1, levels 1, 2 and 3 (4 lvls)
- 29 restaurants
- Purchase of shops comes with advertising panels
- All units full glass frontage
- Integrated with 9 storeys hotel with facilities
- 3 parking lots in front of hotel lobby
- Loft in shops
- 1st level units have door access n also sheltered walkway (single loading, doors to their own)
- Currently no hotels and malls in this area
- Lack of retail, edutainment and dining options
- Project surrounded by landed properties
- Customers base:
- Hotel guests n tourists
- Residents from enclaves of MacPherson, Aljunied and Potong Pasir
- The current 30,000 Hdb residents, 10,000 more from soon-to-be-completed homes
- Students in nearby schools
- 400,000 office crowd from Paya Labar and Tai Seng
- A lot of foreigners visitors n clients for international companies.
- Another 12,000 residents from new homes in the Bidadari Estate
MacPherson Mall Unit Types
|Level 3||686 - 3365 sf||350 - 618 sf||-|
|Level 2||591 - 1026 sf||276 - 759 sf||-|
|Level 1||300 - 818 sf||271 - 707 sf||1066 - 1612 sf|
|Basement||404 - 778 sf||286 - 1898 sf||-|